Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment&How to obtain Emigrant’s Protection
Written by intvulaz on 8. новембра 2019.
There are two main main methods for enrollment for emigrant’s protection: (i) Direct Registration (ii) Registration through Overseas Employment Promoter (OEP)
The next diagram shows the typical procedure movement of emigrant’s security (click on the diagram to look at enlarged variation)
(i) Process Flow of Direct Registration
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following documents for enrollment to the concerned area for processing / verification in the event of Direct Employment.
- On the web Registration request Direct Emigrants ( simply simply simply click to look at)
- Visa (depending on procedure into the host nation)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Computerized national identification Card (photocopy can be appropriate)
- Employment agreement or contract duly finalized by the boss or an undertaking as authorized because of the Director General, Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Receipt of Registration Fee
- Receipt of Welfare Fund
- Emigration Advertising Fee
- Certification of insurance coverage from State term life insurance Corporation (original and a copy that is duplicate
- Copy of NOC in case there is ex-service men/government servants! nurses (from appropriate federal! provincial wellness authorities)
- Police Character Verification Certificate according of this intending emigrant from concerned DPO Political Agent (for specified nations just)
- Healthcare Fitness Report (from authorized medical centers of certain nations). In case there is Qatar, medical physical physical physical fitness report from any federal federal federal government! registered hospital that is private:Following papers are not necessary for enrollment against any trade: –> Affidavits from spouse/ parents, in the event of female workers-> driving licence in the event of driversProtectorates of Emigrants will also be encouraged to produce the menu of necessary papers necessary for registration on prominent places of this workplace for the facilitation associated with intending emigrants. Additionally, show the cost framework in bold form from the entry along with in the working workplace premises for information of public.
2nd action After papers verification the Intending Emigrant is led to the Briefing Hall for orientation/ briefing. In the time that is same the record is registered, a enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded to your Protector of Emigrant.
3rd action Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
O&B officer briefs the intending emigrant with the necessary aspects regarding wellness, protection under the law etc. and guides him to have their passport and papers.
(ii) Process Flow of Registration through Overseas Employment Promoters (OEP)
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following papers for enrollment to the section that is concerned processing www.www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWV6p1LZG0U / verification in case there is Employment through O.E.P.
- Authorization no
- Insurance certificate
- Welfare investment slide
- Protector fees slip
- Bank Certificate / Provider Charges (OEP Refundable)
- Enrollment charges slip
- Adhesive Stamp Fee
- FSA (Foreign Provider Agreement)
2nd action After papers verification, the Intending Emigrant is led towards the Briefing Hall for orientation / briefing. During the exact same time: the record is registered, enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded to your Protector of Emigrant.
3rd Step Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for delivery.
Fourth action O&B officer briefs all necessary aspects regarding wellness, legal-rights etc. and guides him to obtain their passport and papers.